Non Stick Skateboarding Non Stick Skateboarding

good movie

the movie was pretty good but some of it was from the first one

I love skateboarding I love skateboarding

Best movie on newgrounds

i make skate movies, there not as good as yours though.

SkateClan Intro SkateClan Intro

Nice movie

So if thats an intro does that mean your going to make a full movie of skateboarding. If it does when is it coming out?

watch my movies <SK8> and Stickless Skateboarding Demo

Xtrem FrameByFrame Sk8ing Xtrem FrameByFrame Sk8ing

Good movie

i am making a movie like this, except there is more attention to the character and the board. But less attention on the background

SK8 SK8

Great movie!!

i like the part where he hit the bird ib slo-mo and the end where he hit the pole. where did you get the sounds from?

Magic Tricks (Stopmotion) Magic Tricks (Stopmotion)

very cool and funny

how did you do that?

Dad's Home Dad's Home

I added it to my favourites.

That movie was the best, can i ask you a question though. You know how when something moves fast it kinda blurs. Well when you did it it didnt blur, it looked cooler than bluring, can you tell me how you did that?

Drawing with Jack Drawing with Jack

great movie

can u make a movie about drawing people? like people as in not anime and like that look real. that wood b really helpful 4 alot of people i no

Sk8 or Die Sk8 or Die

I love this movie

This is my 2nd favorite sk8 movie, i think roadkill's part woz the best. But there is a 2 things i need 2 no: 1st of all roadkill how do u draw ur blood so good? 2nd allzzar wot program did u use 2 make that 3d sk8board and how did u do it??

once again ur movie is orsum
from damien
ps. wotch <SK8> on ng and dangerous skateboarding on sfdt

Roadie1337 responds:

Well, my blood really isn't anything special, go check out stickslaughter.com and look for some blood tuts.. And i think allzzar tweened the skateboard. I dunno, but i'm pretty sure he did.. Thanks!

SSla Bails SSla Bails

perfect movie i added it 2 my favorites

and i woz wunderin if u cood tell me where u got the sounds from,how do u draw that orsum blood and how do u draw those stick figures???